Simplifying the Checkout experience
This article describes types of payment pages that enable your customers to buy your product or service.
Depending on the size of your business and whether you have a dedicated web development team or not, Fondy has the most suitable payment page for you.
Fondy offers a fully hosted payment page that can be easily customised to the look and feel of your website or application. The responsive layout lets you design the page for desktop, tablet and mobile devices. The payment page will automatically render according to the device your customer is using.
Moreover, Fondy’s payment page removes any hassle with handling sensitive card data. Fondy’s secure and PCI compliant solution takes care of all that for you. 3D Secure (3-domain structure), also known as a payer authentication, is a security protocol that helps prevent fraud when using payment cards with online transactions.
Fondy’s payment page and payment gateway handles:
- Multi-currency payment
- Alternative payment methods according to the shopper’s locale
Fondy offers all-in-one solutions to various types of merchants. They can implement any of the following types of payment pages:
- Built-in (embedded) payment form on the Checkout page
- Pop-up payment window using a JS-widget
- Redirect to a separate payment page after clicking on a payment button
Comparing payment page types
For any of these solutions, you can customise the payment page with your brand to match the overall look of your website and mobile application, creating a unique user experience.
Embedded Checkout solution
Fondy’s ‘embedded’ solution enables merchants to use a built-in payment page on their website. This means Fondy’s secure payment page is contained directly on the merchant’s Checkout page and keeps the shopper on the merchant’s website during the entire purchase experience.
An embedded payment page instills customer confidence in the online payment process and ensures a greater chance of purchase. When the customer is redirected away from your site to a separate payment page, it is perceived as less secure and often results with the customer abandoning the transaction
Embedded Checkout page highlights
- Shoppers can choose bank payment methods supported by their selected country or pay with Visa, Mastercard, Apple Pay and Google Pay among others.
- Shoppers enter their payment information and complete the payment on the same page using a fully secure form.
- The Fondy payment gateway processes payments on behalf of the merchant.
Redirect Checkout page
For merchants who don’t have a software development team or eCommerce site, they can place a payment button on their website and redirect to Fondy’s secure hosted payment page.
Merchants simply register with Fondy to start accepting payments with little or no customisation.
The redirect checkout page is also an ideal solution if your business accepts purchases by email or through call centres.
Redirect Checkout highlights
- Add ClickToPay for quick and secure checkout
- Shoppers are redirected to secure Fondy platform to proceed with payment
- Shoppers can choose Bank payment methods supported by their selected country or pay with Visa, Mastercard, Apple Pay and Google Pay among others.
- Ideal for social media and instant messaging (Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Fully responsive option for all devices
The pop-up Checkout page is a good fit for merchants who want to keep shoppers on their website while they complete the purchase. This option removes the need for merchants to undergo extensive front-end web development.
Fondy’s secure hosted payment page ‘pops up’ and displays various payment methods as supported by the shopper’s selected country.