Fondy pricing for processing payments

Up to 10 000 EUR/month

Card payments:

1.8% + 0.2EUR

For non-European cards:

3.2% + 0.2EUR

Bank transfers:

1.4% + 0.2EUR

Create account
Up to 30 000 EUR/month

Card payments:

1.6% + 0.2EUR

For non-European cards:

3.2% + 0.2EUR

Bank transfers:

1.2% + 0.2EUR

Create account
Higher than 30 000 EUR/month


Create account
Fondy commission may differ depending on the type of your business and its turnover

Our services/commission include

One connection 12 payment methods

Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Amex, Diners, China Union Pay, CardBanque, PPRO, PISP and Bambora.

International payments

Raise your international payments conversion rate thanks to our partnerships with the largest and most secure banks around all Europe

Fondy Portal

Through the Fondy portal you can track your sales and manage your payments

Customisable checkout page

Customise the design of your checkout page to ensure a unique user experience for your customers has never been easier: make it look like your e-commerce site. Choose your preferred color scheme, logo, additional fields, buttons and a list of payment methods.

Recurring payments

If necessary, you have the opportunity to freeze the amount to be paid on the customer's account until final order confirmation. In case of cancellation you won’t need to pay the transaction fee.

Split payments

Allow your customers to do split payments. You can set up automatic payments for regular partners, logisticians or intermediaries as convenient for your business.

Issue full or partial refunds

You can issue full or partial refunds securely and quickly with our service. Your customer will receive the money in less than a day.

Payment Calendar

Payment calendar is a feature that provides businesses an opportunity to regularly charge a subscribed amount from customers' card or account over an agreed period of time. When the first payment is authorised, the card data is tokenised for future payments. After the first payment, the system will debit funds from the cardholder automatically according to the calendar schedule.

Reminders about incomplete purchases

You have the possibility to send to your customer an email with the list of item(s) they have added to the cart but not paid, attaching the payment button to it. According to statistics, this increases sales by a third.


Create online invoices for your local and foreign customers in any currency in a few minutes.

QR payments

Accept payments by card or via digital wallets at physical stores without a POS terminal.

Fondy Protect

This is Fondy’s own technology to protect businesses from fraudulent transactions and payers from questionable sellers or poor quality services.

One-click payments

Fondy encrypts customer payment data according to the international PCI DSS standard requirements, and it automatically fills in for quick repeated purchases.

MOTO payments

Virtual Terminal (MO/TO) is a payment method that allows customers to place an order and pay a merchant by providing their card details over the phone or by email.


  • 24/7 processing of payments
  • 99.95% uninterrupted operation of the system (the other 0.05% is a standard buffer set by payment systems)
  • Processing customer requests from Monday to Friday Monday 7am to 8pm and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5pm
  • The payment page is supported in 14 languages (English, Polish, Czech, Spanish, Latvian , German, French, Hungarian, Romanian, Slovak, Italian, Korean, Ukrainian, Russian)

Connection modes

  • Open API
  • Payment modules for popular CMS and website builders
  • iOS and Android SDK

Get on board with Fondy