Accept online payments on WordPress with the Fondy plugin
Fondy’s payment gateway plugin for WordPress means you can simply integrate the payment form with your site so you can quickly and securely accept payments from your customers. They will be able to pay for goods and services using cards, including Visa and Mastercard, online banking and mobile payments such as digital wallets, including Apple Pay and Google Pay.
To install the plugin for WordPress, select from the options below and follow the simple procedures.
What you’ll get when you connect the WordPress payment plugin
How the Fondy plugin for WordPress works
Start using the WordPress plugin
Fondy is a convenient solution for accepting payments via your WordPress store. Simply select the module you use to manage your online store, download it and install it through the marketplace.
In the control panel, go to the “Plugin” page and install it. The corresponding tab will appear on your site and then you simply need to activate the Fondy payment gateway and start receiving payments.
You can customise the look of the payment form to match your business brand as well as changing the name and description and the styling of the input fields.
The benefits of the Fondy plugin for WordPress
Online payments for WordPress: promote your business easily
Fondy allows businesses to simplify the process of receiving payments from customers. By connecting Fondy’s payment gateway to your site, you can easily grow your business. With Fondy you will benefit from:
- automation of online payments such as cards and internet banking plus instant verification;
- fast receipt of funds – one day after payment;
- support for cards issued by popular European and American banks;
- additional ways to create a payment – one-click payments and online invoicing;
- additional functionality such as the ability to customise the payment page and detailed analytics for each transaction;
- ability to split payouts to your vendors automatically.